http://highschool.isq.edu.mx/cr45/595/assets/js/7456 I’m honored to have been asked to sign copies of my Being a Blue Angel book and chat with people at the St. Louis Science Center’s Aviation Day, this Saturday, March 9th.
look here And I know just meeting my wife and I, and getting a copy of Being a Blue Angel: Every Kid’s Guide to the Blue Angels is enough reason to grab the kids and head for the Center. But, in case you were interested, there are a few other things taking place, such as…
- Mark Troutt – paper airplanes
- Hal Bierman – small remote control plane
- “Take the Controls!” flight simulators By the Gateway Eagles
- St. Louis Flight Simulators – realistic contr
- Special activity tables by Greater St. Louis Air and Space Museum; St. Louis Community College; EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) Chapter 64; · EAA Chapter 32 booth
http://www.hardrockchick.com/volovic/vovkadyrak/689 his comment is here Aircraft/displays:
- Show Me R/C Airshows scaled aircraft (south parking lot circle)
- F4 cockpit (GSLASM) (north end of the parking lot)
- High wing single engine aircraft (front of Planetarium)
- Sonerai II air racer aircraft (terrazzo floor)
- BD-5J microjet (terrazzo floor)
- Gateway Ultralight Association – motors and control surfaces
So make your plans, and head the St. Louis Science Center this Saturday.